A kick-off symposium and reception was held on Friday, October 22, 2021.
In the symposium, we introduced our research plans and methods for interpreting affective information. A video recording of the event is available below for anyone who was unable to attend.
Video recording (divided into sections)
Date, time, and place
- Date/time: October 22nd, 2021 6:00 PM ~ 8:30 PM Place: Online (Zoom)
- Place: Online (Zoom)
[6:00 PM ~] Greeting from the area representative, conceptual overview of the research area, explanation by Chikazoe group
[6:30 PM ~] Explanation by Mochihashi group (10 min. explanation, 5 min. Q&A)
[6:45 PM ~] Explanation by Watanabe group (10 min. explanation, 5 min. Q&A)
[7:00 PM ~] Explanation by Ishizu group (10 min. explanation, 5 min. Q&A)
[7:15 PM ~ 8:30 PM] Reception via Zoom
- Notices2021.11.18Opportunity for Postdoctoral Researchers and Interns (Chikazoe)
- Symposiums and Events2021.10.22[Video Uploaded] Kick-off Symposium and Reception
- Notices2021.10.19Event: "Reconstruction of the Humanities Based on Neuroscientific Understandings of Affect" by NIPS Research Group
- Notices2021.10.01Website Launched